As firms and companies are creating individual logins for each user, it would be great to see some functionality around managing those logins at an organizational level. Things like the following:
1. Allow users to associate their personal account with an entity account (allowing an administrator to manage relationships on their behalf).
2. Build account relationships in bulk between users and fee payment methods (one-to-many, many-to-one, and many-to-many).
3. Build sponsorship relationships in bulk between attorneys and support staff (one-to-many, many-to-one, and many-to-many).
4. See accounts that might be closing due to inactivity.
5. Manage customer number links and practitioner information in bulk.
I'm sure there are others, but the relationship management in particular would be a great first phase.